APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Direct Link to Apply for 1370 Vacancies: The government of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has published the notification recruitment for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2023. The online applications will start from June 06, 2023 at apssb.nic.in for recruitment to the various post of Group C. The last date for submitting application is June 30, 202. The direct link to the online application can be accessed directly by clicking on the below link.
This recruitment drive is being done to recruit 1370 vacancies. The candidates can go through this recruitment notification to check the eligibility criteria, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||26th June 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & 12th pass|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 09 June 2023
- Closing of On-line registration of application Date & Time: 30 June 2023
- PET/PST Date – 18 August 2023
- Tentative Written Exam Date: 26 August 2023
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam – 1370 Vacancies
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Constable/Lab Assistant- 10th Passed
- MTS – The candidates should be 10th passed or ITI or equivalent
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
18 to 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Constable/Fireman – Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 69,100/-
- Lab Attendant – Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200
- MTS – Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of PST/PET, Written Exam and Medical Test.
How to Apply for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from June 09 to 30 June 2023. The candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
- To apply for SSC CHSL please visit ssc.nic.in, the commission’s official website.
- Enter your information into the website.
- Sign in to your account now.
- After logging in, you’ll see the ‘Basic Details’ section update with the information you’ve already entered. You can make changes there or click the “Next” button to continue with your one-time Registration.
- Give any other details that would be helpful.
- Please take note of this data and keep it safe. Get a hard copy of the Registration Form and double-check your work before hitting the “Final Submit” button.
- Please read the ‘Declaration’ below, and if you agree with its terms, select the ‘I Agree’ button.
- When you hit “Final Submit,” two separate OTPs will be emailed to your phone and inbox. To finish the Registration Process, enter one of the two OTPs into the appropriate area.
- Data will be erased if you don’t finish registering within 14 days of submitting your basic information.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- APST – Rs. 150/-
- General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- PWD – No Fee
APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Important Links
FAQ | APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Direct Link to Apply for 1370 Vacancies
Q1. When is the SSC CHL Examination to be Held?
Ans – The Date of the Exam Will Be Announced Promptly.
Q2. What is the age limit for SSC CHSL?
Ans – The candidate’s age must be between 18 and 27 years to be eligible for SSC CHSL 2022.
Q3. Is there any negative marking on the SSC CHSL examination?
Ans – Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Free Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based exclusive Sarkari Results are help job seekers to fill Job application for Sarkari Exam with due diligence.
# Related Tags:
apssc, apssc result 2019, apssc result 2023, apssc result 2019, apssc result 2022, apssc halltickets,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Are you looking for Private Gig Jobs, check-out the latest jobs click on the links. To know about the latest article on HR related updates, click here. If you interested to read in Bengal Questions Answers on different subjects, click here. Also, if you interested to read latest news on Health, Beauty, Finance, Financial, Business or Trending Technology, click here.