BARC Recruitment 2023 Direct Application Link for 4374 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies: BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) has published the latest notification for filling up a huge number of vacancies for Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee), Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B and Technician/B. A total of 4374 vacancies are available of which 2946 vacancies are for Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 1, 1216 for Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 2, 181 for Technical Officer Posts, 24 for Technician and 7 for Scientific Assistant Posts.
Candidates can apply online from April 24, 2023 onwards. It is to be noted that, BARC Application Process will close on May 22, 2023. The direct link to apply will be provided here.
Interested candidates can check more details on BARC Vacancy such as eligibility, selection process, salary, application process etc. in this article below:
BARC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam Body||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Post||Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee)Technical Officer/CScientific Assistant/BTechnician/B|
|Registration Dates||April 24 to May 22, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||4374|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
BARC Vacancy Details
|Technician (Boiler Attendant)||24|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||1216|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||2946|
BARC Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee – Online applications are invited for Category-I Stipendiary Trainee in the relevant disciplines with educational / technical qualifications from a recognized University / Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government. Diploma should be 3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC / ITI / B.Sc. Candidates undergoing / completed M.Sc. Integrated course and applying for Post Code No.TR-01 to TR-06 shall produce B.Sc. degree Certificate.
- Category-II Stipendiary Trainee – SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate* in respective trade. Or HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or HSC (Science) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Technical Officer – M.Sc., M.Lib., B.E. / B.Tech. from a recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant – B.Sc.(Food Technology/ Home Science / Nutrition)
- Technician – SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate
- Technical Officer – 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant – 18 to 30 years
- Technician – 18 to 25 years
- Category I – Stipendiary Trainee – 19 to 24 years
- Category II – Stipendiary Trainee – 18 to 22 years
BARC Salary Details 2023
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 56,100|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 35,400|
|ST Category 1||1st year – Rs. 24,000/- 2nd year – Rs. 26,000/-|
|ST Category 2||1st year – Rs. 20,000/-2nd year – Rs. 22,000/-|
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment 2023
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Technical Officer – Selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
- Scientific Assistant/B and Category-I Stipendiary Trainee – There will be an online exam followed by interview.
- Technician/B and Category-II Stipendiary Trainee – The Selection Process consists of Tests in three stages – Preliminary Test, – Advanced Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates can apply online on the official website of BARC.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of BARC Online – https://barconlineexam.com
- Step 2: Click on the application link
- Step 3: Fill the application form
- Step 4: Submit the form
- Step 5:After submitting the online application form candidates are required to take print / save copy of the online application form and preserve it till the document verification/all the selection process completes
BARC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|Name of the Post||Fee|
|Technical Officer C||Rs. 500/-|
|Scientific Assistant B||Rs. 150/-|
|Technician B||Rs. 100/-|
|Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 1||Rs. 150/-|
|Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 2||Rs. 100/-|
BARC Recruitment 2023 Important Links
FAQ | BARC Recruitment 2023 Direct Application Link for 4374 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies
Q1. What is the starting date of registration for BARC Jobs 2023 ?
Ans – The candidates can apply online from 24 April 2023 onwards.
Q2. What is the Age limitation for Candidates to apply BARC Jobs 2023
Ans – 35 Years
Q3. What is the Last Date for BARC Jobs Application
Ans – 22 May 2023
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Sarkari Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based selective Current Affairs are exclusively framed based on previous years Sarkari Exam questions and seeing the importance and possibility of repeat in upcoming Sarkari Exam.
# Related Tags:
barc, barc recruitment, barc recruitment 2022, barc full form, barc recruitment 2018-19, barc exam date 2022, barc admit card, barc exam, barc india, barc 2022, barc result 2022,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.