Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department (BRLRC) is filling up bumper vacancies for the post of Amin, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer and Kanungo. A total of 10101 vacancies will be filled through an online exam.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancies can submit their application on 13 April 2023 on the official website. The last date for application is 12 May 2023.
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 Overview
The candidates can check the details for BRLRC Recruitment 2023 in the table given below:
|Department||Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department|
|Posts||Amin, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer and Kanungo|
|Online Registration Dates||13th April to 12th May 2023|
Bihar LRC Important Dates 2023
|Notification Date||April 12, 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||April 13, 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||May 12, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply and Fee Payment Online||May 12, 2023|
|Application form correction window||May 18 to 20, 2023|
|Last date of submission of Online Application||May 12, 2023|
Bihar LRC Vacancies 2023
There are more than 10000 vacancies for the said posts. Candidates can check the detailed vacancy distribution in the table below:
|Special Survey AMIN||3225||722||917||1422||1301||75||282||8244|
|Special Survey Clerk||313||74||84||132||113||06||22||744|
|Special Survey Kanoongo||302||64||91||127||135||07||32||758|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer ASO||145||28||37||71||57||04||13||355|
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
The post-wise required educational qualifications required for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below:
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer: Graduation in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of respective states and minimum 2 years of experience in Government/Registered non-Government organizations.
- Special survey kannoongo: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of the respective states and minimum 2 (two) years working experience in Government/Registered non-Government organizations.
- Special survey Amin: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutions of the respective states.
- Special survey Clerk: Bachelor’s degree from recognized universities/ institutions.
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The post-wise age limit is given below.
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer – 21-31 Years
- Special survey kannoongo – 18-31 Years
- Special survey Amin – 18-31 Years
- Special survey Clerk – 21-31 Years
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023: Salary
- The post-wise salary details are mentioned below.
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer – Rs. 59000/- + Other Allowance
- Special Survey Amin – Rs. 31000/- + Other Allowance
- Special Survey Kanungo – Rs. 36000/- + Other Allowance
- Special Survey Clerk – Rs. 25000/- + Other Allowance
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
The category-wise application fees are mentioned below.
- UR / BC / EBC / EWS Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / DQ Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department i.e. dlrs.bihar.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Apply online’ for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form
- Step 4: Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee as per your category.
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|Post Name||Question Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Questions Level|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer||A||Civil Engg.||75||Engineering Degree Level|
|B||General Studies||25||Graduate Level|
|Special survey kannoongo||A||Civil Engg.||75||Engineering Diploma Level|
|B||General Studies||75||Graduate Level|
|Special survey Amin||A||Civil Engg.||75||Engineering Diploma Level|
|B||General Studies||25||Graduate Level|
|Special Survey Clerk||A||General Knowledge||150||–|
|(i) G. S.||50||Graduate Level|
|(ii) Mathematics||50||Matriculation Level|
|(iii) Mental Ability Test||50||Graduate Level|
Bihar LRC Notification 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
FAQ | Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 Direct Link Apply for 10101 Amin, Clerk & Other Posts
Q1. How many vacancies are there in Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023?
Ans – Ans. A total of 10101 vacancies are released for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023.
Q2. When will the application start for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023?
Ans- Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 application form starts from 13th April to 12th May 2023
Q3. What is the mode of Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 application?
Ans. Candidates can apply through Online mode for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023
Q4. What is the last date for correction in the application form of the Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Last date for correction in the application form of the Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 is 20th May 2023.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Sarkari Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based selective Current Affairs are exclusively framed based on previous years Sarkari Exam questions and seeing the importance and possibility of repeat in upcoming Sarkari Exam.
# Related Tags:
bihar lrc, bihar lrc sarkari result, bihar lrc recruitment 2022, bihar lrc apply, bihar lrc vacancy, bihar lrc nline apply, bihar lrc vacancy 2022, bihar lrc recruitment, bihar lrc clerk syllabus, bihar lrc recruitment 2019, state bihar lrc, bihar lrc official website, sarkari result bihar lrc, bihar lrc clerk, bihar lrc apply online,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.