Bihar Public Service Commission will begin the registration process for BPSC 32nd Judicial Services Exam 2023 on February 27, 2023. Interested candidates will be able to apply online through the official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The deadline for the submission of the application form is March 27.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 155 vacancies. In this article, you will understand the complete registration process of BPSC 32nd Judicial Services Exam 2023 | 155 Vacancies.
Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Minimum Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Key Stages||Prelims, Mains, Personal Interview|
|Exam Fee||General – Rs 600/-; Others – Rs 150/-|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023 Dates
Check out the table below to know all the important events related to the Bihar Judicial Services Examination 2023.
|Starting Date of Online Application||27 February 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||27 March 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||27 March 2023|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Prelims Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mains Application Form||To be Notified|
|Mains Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Mains Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Final Result||To be Notified|
Bihar Judiciary Vacancy 2023
The total number of vacancies released for the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Examination are 155. However, the vacancies vary yearly based on the available posts.
Bihar Civil Judge Salary & Job Profile 2023
The salary of Bihar Civil Judge High Court ranges between Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,700 per month. Apart from the PCS J Salary, the civil judge can get many other perks and allowances, as mentioned below.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Travel Allowance
- Petrol Allowance
Bihar Judicial Services Eligibility Criteria 2023
If you wish to apply for the BPSC recruitment, you must fulfil the following Bihar Judiciary Eligibility Criteria set by the exam conducting body.
- Educational Qualification: You must have a Bachelor of Law from any institute or university recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Bihar Judiciary Services Age Limit: The minimum age is 22 years, while the maximum age allowed for the exam is 35 years. The upper age limit for women and physically disabled persons is extended to 40 years.
Bihar Judiciary Notification 2023: Age Limit
All the candidates must go through the below table to check the age limit required for the post of 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Examinations 2023.
|UR & EWS (Male)||35 years|
|UR & EWS (Female)||40 years|
Bihar Judiciary Application Process 2023
After fulfilling the eligibility mentioned above requirements, you could apply for Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023. You can follow the instructions below while filling out the BPSC Judiciary Services Online Registration Form 2023.
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission
- Click on the application link for Judiciary Services Exam.
- Provide the required details such as name, DOB, address, educational qualifications, work experience, category, etc.
- Upload a recent passport-size picture and signature in the mentioned size & format.
- Pay the required fee for your application.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Bihar Judiciary Application Fee 2023
- INR 600 for the General category
- INR 150 for ST/ST/PWD category
Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023
As per the Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern, there are three stages involved in the selection process of the civil judge post: Prelims, Mains, and Viva-voce/Interview.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary round of Bihar Judicial Services consists of Paper 1: General Studies and Paper 2: Law.
- Paper 1 consists of topics ranging from Current Affairs to Social Sciences.
- For Paper 2, you must be thorough with the law in India and across the globe.
- The prelims exam is conducted for a total of 350 marks.
Bihar Judiciary Mains Exam Pattern 2023
Check out the Bihar Judiciary Mains Exam Pattern in the PDF which is published on BPSC Official Website: Click Here
BPSC Judicial Services Interview Process 2023
- After qualifying in both Prelims and Mains, the commission will call you for the final round of examination, i.e., the Personal Interview round.
- The interview is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- You need to score a minimum of 35% in the interview to make it to the final merit list.
Bihar Judiciary Exam Syllabus 2023
Before starting the preparation, it is crucial to go through the essential topics from the exam point of view and plan your preparation accordingly.
The Bihar Judiciary Syllabus for the Prelims and Mains exam is explained as follows:
BPSC PCS Judiciary Exam Syllabus for Prelims 2023
The BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Prelims is as follows:
- General Knowledge, including current affairs
- Elementary General Science
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property
- Principles of Equity
- Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Law of Contracts and Torts
- Commercial Law
Bihar Judicial Services Exam Cut-Off
Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks you need to score to get shortlisted for the next exam stage.
You must score more than or equal to the Bihar Judiciary Cut-Off to qualify for the exam.
To help you get an idea about the cut-off marks, we have provided the previous year’s marks in the table below.
|Category||Prelims Cut-Off Marks|
Bihar Judicial Services Exam | Important Links
|Go to the official website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|To find Gigjobs||Click Here|
FAQ’s | BPSC 32nd Judicial Services Exam 2023 | 155 Vacancies
Q1. What is the Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 32nd Judicial Services Exam 2023 ?
Ans. As per the notification, you must have a bachelor’s degree in law and your age must be in between 22 to 35 years to apply for the Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023.
Q2. What are the Important Dates for BPSC Bihar 32nd Judicial Services Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The online application link will be active from 27th February 2023 to 27th March 2023.
Q3. What are the vacancy in BPSC Bihar 32nd Judicial Services Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. A Total Of 155 Civil Judge Posts Are To Be Filled Under BPSC Bihar 32nd Judicial Services Recruitment 2023.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Free Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based exclusive Sarkari Results are help job seekers to fill Job application for Sarkari Exam with due diligence.
# Related Tags:
Bpsc, bpsc syllabus, bpsc online, bpsc full form, bpsc exam date, bpsc admit card, bpsc exam date 2022, bpsc previous year question, bpsc syllabus in hindi
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Are you looking for Private Gig Jobs, check-out the latest jobs click on the links. To know about the latest article on HR related updates, click here. If you interested to read in Bengal Questions Answers on different subjects, click here. Also, if you interested to read latest news on Health, Beauty, Finance, Financial, Business or Trending Technology, click here.