CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification Released Direct Online Application Link for 9212 Vacancies: Ministry of Officer Affairs, Office of the Inspector General of Police, Chattisgarh Sector, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) announced bumper vacancies for the recruitment to the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen). More than 9000 vacancies are available for Male and Female candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023 from 27 March 2023. CRPF Constable Registration will end on 24 April 2023.
Candidates who are 10th passed are eligible for CRPF Constable Vacancy 2023. The selection for CRPF Constable 2023 will be done on the basis of the Online Exam, PST and PET, Trade Test, DV, and Medical Exam.
CRPF Constable Notification 2023 has been released by the Applications will be accepted online only. Hence, candidates are required to apply only online. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
The candidates can check the details related to CRPF Constable 2023 through the table given below:
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)|
|CRPF Salary||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|CRPF Constable Registration Dates||27 March to 24 April 2023|
|CRPF Constable Selection Process||Online Exam PST and PET, Trade Test, DV, Medical Exam.|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|CRPF Constable Registration Starting Date||27 March 2023|
|CRPF Constable Registration Last Date||25 April 2023|
|CRPF Constable Admit Card Date||20 June to 25 June 2023|
|CRPF Constable Exam Date||01 July to 13 July 2023|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The candidates can check the vacancy breakup for male and female candidates below:
- Male – 9105 Vacancies
- Female – 107 Vacancies
|Constable (Technical and Tradesman)||9212||Pay level-3 ( Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-)|
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- CT/Driver Educational Qualification – Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt. The candidate should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle – Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent. Technical Qualification Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle Educational Qualification Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent. Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- (Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason /Plumber/ Electrician ) – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Patters
The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks as follow, duration 2 hours
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fees||100/-|
|SC, ST Candidates Fees||0/-|
|All Category Female, ESM Candidates Fees||0/-|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
|For Constable Driver||21 to 27 Years|
|For Other Posts||18 to 23 Years|
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
|S. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||For SC/ST candidates||5 Years|
|2||For OBC candidates||3 Years|
|3||For Ex-Servicemen||3 Years|
How to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 ?
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 25 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of CRPF Constable application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the CRPF Constable on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of CRPF Constable application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 27 March 2023 to 25 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in CRPF Constable Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for CRPF Constable Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to CRPF Constable Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (from 27.3.2023)||Apply Online|
|CRPF Official Website||CRPF|
FAQ’s | CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification Released Direct Online Application Link for 9212 Vacancies
Q1. What is CRPF Constable Exam Date 2023 ?
Ans – CRPF Will Conduct The Online Exam From 01 July To 13 July 2023.
Q2. What is CRPF Constable Application Starting Date ?
Ans – The Application Will Start On 27 March 2023.
Q3. What is the salary of CRPF Constable?
Ans. The salary for Constable in Central Reserve Police Force is Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)
Q4. What is the selection process for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The selection will be done through Written Test, PST/PET, Trade Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Sarkari Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based selective Current Affairs are exclusively framed based on previous years Sarkari Exam questions and seeing the importance and possibility of repeat in upcoming Sarkari Exam.
# Related Tags:
Crpf, crpf full form, crpf home, crpf recruitment 2022, crpf vpn, crpf recruitment 2021, crpf camp, crpf salary, crpf pay, crpf irctc, crpf recruitment 2018-19, crpf recruitment, crpf pay slip, crpf uniform, crpf logo,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.