Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released notification for the 7400+ Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts on its official website- hssc.gov.in. Candidates having certain educational qualifications with the aim of becoming a government teacher can apply for this post. HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 | 7471 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 15 March 2023. The process of online application will commence from 23 February 2023. The last date to make the payment of application fees is till 20 March 2023.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks and a 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/D.El.Ed/B.Ed
- Should have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Candidates applying for this post must have an age limit of 18-42 years.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023: Pay Scale
The pay scale for this post will be Rs. 9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023: Last Date to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 15 March 2023
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruiting Authority||HSSC: Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement Number: 02/2023|
|Recruitment Title||Post of TGT in ROH and Mewat Cadre|
|Post Title||Trained Graduate Teachers (Grade-C)|
|Pay Scale||₹9,300 – ₹34,800|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application window availability||23rd Feb to 15th March 2023|
|Last date of paying application fee||20th March 2023|
|Selection process||1. Written Exam|
2. Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
Haryana HSSC TGT Vacancy Details 2023
The total vacancies for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher under the Mewat Cadre of Haryana and the Rest of Haryana are given in the table below:
|Post Title: Subject||Total Vacancies (Mewat Cadre)||Total Vacancies (ROH)|
|TGT: Home Science||6||73|
|TGT: Physical Ed.||246||821|
|TGT: Social Sciences||83||Nil|
Important Dates for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023
|Notification Released||21 Feb 2023|
|Apply Start||23 Feb 2023|
|Apply Last Date||15 March 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||20 March 2023|
- General Male – Rs. 150/-
- General Female (Haryana Resident) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EWS Male Candidates Candidates – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EWS Female Candidates Candidates – Rs. 18/-
|HSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|HSSC TGT Apply Online (from 23.2.2023)||Apply Online|
|HSSC Official Website||HSSC|
|To Find Gigjobs||Click Here|
How to fill online application form for Haryana TGT 2023
- Go to the HSSC website by typing the URL https://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Click on the link to access the new HSSC website.
- Place your cursor on the Recruitment tab on the top panel of the website.
- Now, click on the Apply for Job option under the Recruitment tab.
- You will be redirected to the Recruitment portal of the HSSC.
- Now scroll down to find the Panel Recruitment Regarding Various TGT Teachers, Haryana.
- Under this panel, click on ‘Click here to Apply Online for the post of TGT against Advt. No 2/2023’
- Start filling out the Application form by providing all the compulsory particulars in the assigned field boxes.
- Upload the necessary documents and a passport–size photograph.
- Finish paying the application fee.
- Take a print of your application form for the document verification round in the future.
FAQ’s | HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 | 7471 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers
Q1. How to apply for Haryana TGT Teacher Vacancy 2023?
Ans – Apply Online will start from the website adv22023.hryssc.in
Q2. When the HSSC will release the Haryana Teacher Bharti Notification 2023?
Ans – TGT 7471 Posts Notification is released by HSSC on February 21, 2023
Q3. What is the last date to apply for Haryana TGT Recruitment 2023?
Ans – March 15, 2023
Q4. Do I need to post the online application form to the HSSC headquarters for the recruitment of TGT 2023?
No, you do not need to post the online application form to the HSSC headquarters for the recruitment of TGT 2023. However, you will need to produce the hardcopy of online application form along with the self-attested photocopies of your relevant documents during the Document verification round.
Q5. Can I modify the details in my HSSC TGT recruitment exam 2023 application form once submitted?
Ans – No, you cannot modify the details in my HSSC TGT recruitment exam 2023 application form once submitted, so make sure you fill the form carefully.
Q6. Can I apply for Haryana HSSC TGT 2023 without an HTET score?
Ans – No, you cannot apply for the Haryana HSSC TGT 2023 without a valid HTET/STET score
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Sarkari Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based selective Current Affairs are exclusively framed based on previous years Sarkari Exam questions and seeing the importance and possibility of repeat in upcoming Sarkari Exam.
# Related Tags:
hssc | hssc login | hssc admit card | hssc result | hssc cet | hssc public notice | hssc official website
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Are you looking for Private Gig Jobs, check-out the latest jobs click on the links. To know about the latest article on HR related updates, click here. If you interested to read in Bengal Questions Answers on different subjects, click here. Also, if you interested to read latest news on Health, Beauty, Finance, Financial, Business or Trending Technology, click here.