OSSTET 2022 Answer Key for Paper I, II Released. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released OSSTET 2022 Answer Key for Paper I, II on February 23, 2023. Candidates who have appeared for Paper I and Paper II examination can download the answer key through the official site of BSE Odisha at bseodisha.ac.in.
The online challenge window has opened today, February 23, 2023 and will close on February 27, 2023 midnight. Candidates who will raise objections against the answer key can do it through the official site by submitting the fees. To download the answer keys, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
Details About OSSTET Answer Key 2022-23
|Exam Conducting||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Page About||OSSTET Answer Key 2022-23|
|OSSTET Answer Key Release Date||23rd February 2023|
How to Download OSSTET 2023 Answer Key?
- Go to the official website bseodisha.ac.in.
- Go to the Latest Update part section of the website.
- For Paper I, click on the notification that says ‘OSSTET Scoring Key Category I 2023.’
- A new PDF will open up. Candidates can find the provisional answer key for sections I, II, and III on the PDF.
- Candidates should keep a copy of it for future reference.
- For Paper II, click on the notification that says ‘OSSTET Scoring Key Category II 2023.
- A new PDF will open up and candidates cab find the provisional answer key for Paper-II. Candidates should download the pdf for future reference.
In case candidates want to raise any objection against the answer key, they should click on the notification that says ‘Application Form for Challenge on Answer Keys in OSSTET 2023.’ Following this, candidates have to log in with their roll number and mobile number to fill the application form.
How to Calculate the OSSTET score through Answer Key?
OSSTET answer key is an important document through which candidates can calculate the expected scores for the exam. In the OSSTET exam, one mark is allotted for each correct answer and no marks for wrong answers.
|Type of Questions in OSSTET||Marks for Correct Answer in OSSTET||Marks for Incorrect Answer in OSSTET|
|Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)||+1||0|
Candidates can allot themselves +1 for correct answers and 0 for incorrect answers or for questions left unanswered. There is no deduction for wrong answers.
OSSTET Qualifying Marks
To qualify for the next round, the candidates should secure the minimum OSSTET qualifying marks. The candidates can check the category-wise OSSTET qualifying marks in the following section:
Steps to Raise Objections against the OSSTET Answer Key 2022
By OSSTET answer key 2022, the candidates will be able to calculate the expected score. If the candidates will find any discrepancy in the provisional OSSTET answer key, then the aspirants can raise objections by paying INR 500. After the scrutinization of the provisional answer key, the board will release the final OSSTET answer key. Based on the final OSSTET answer key, the result will be released.
The candidates should raise the objections with appropriate proof and within the allotted time frame. To challenge the OSSTET Anser Key 2022, the candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the OSSTET answer key challenge link and the candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- The candidates will have to provide their email ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Challenge for Questions’ link.
- Pay the requisite challenging fees by taping on the ‘online payment’ link.
- The candidates should make the payment using a credit card, debit card, bank challan, or net banking.
- Once the payment will be done, the candidates will get DU number from the bank.
- After 12 hours, the candidates should login again using the email ID and password.
- Select the option like ‘Challenge for Questions’ and click on the ‘Apply for Challenge’.
- The aspirants will find a form on the screen, click on the DU number.
- After providing the DU number, the candidates should provide at least 5 documents to support the challenge.
- Provide the bank details, if the challenge will be corrected, then the candidates will get the refund.
Important Links for OSSTET Answer Key 2022-23
|BSE Odisha Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|OSSTET Answer Key 2022 (1st) Paper 1||Click Here|
|OSSTET Answer Key 2022 (1st) Paper 2||Click Here|
|Challenge OSSTET Answer Key 2022 (1st)||Click Here|
|Revised Answer Key (Scoring Key) OSSTET Paper-I||Click Here|
|Revised Answer Key (Scoring Key) OSSTET Paper-II||Click Here|
|To find Gigjobs||Click Here|
FAQ’s | OSSTET 2022 Answer Key for Paper I, II Released
Q1: When will the OSSTET answer key 2022 be released?
Ans: The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the OSSTET Provisional Answer Key for OSSTET 2022 exam on February 22, 2023, on the official website. The candidates are free to challenge the OSSTET Provisional Answer Key online on the official website from February 23 to February 27, 2023.
Q2: Who releases OSSTET answer key 2022?
Ans – A: The BSE Odisha, the exam conducting body, releases the OSSTET answer key 2022.
Q3. Where can I check the OSSTET answer key 2022?
Ans – A: You can check the OSSTET answer key 2022 on the official website- bseodisha.ac.in.
Q4: What details are mentioned on the OSSTET answer key?
Ans – OSSTET answer key is released paper-wise and contains correct answers for all the questions asked in the exam along with exam name, set code name and question numbers.
Q5: Why BSE Odisha releases the provisional OSSTET answer key?
Ans – The BSE Odisha releases the provisional OSSTET answer key so that the candidates can raise objections against any answer if they find it faulty.
Q6: When is the final OSSTET answer key released?
Ans: The final OSSTET answer key is released after the BSE Odisha reviews the objections submitted by the candidates.
Q7: Why is the OSSTET answer key important?
Ans: The OSSTET answer key is important as it helps candidates to calculate their potential scores for the exam based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Sarkari Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based selective Current Affairs are exclusively framed based on previous years Sarkari Exam questions and seeing the importance and possibility of repeat in upcoming Sarkari Exam.
# Related Tags:
Osstet, osstet result 2021, osstet result 2022, osstet admit card, osstet result, osstet syllabus, osstet admit card 2021, osstet apply, bse odisha osstet answer key 2022
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Are you looking for Private Gig Jobs, check-out the latest jobs click on the links. To know about the latest article on HR related updates, click here. If you interested to read in Bengal Questions Answers on different subjects, click here. Also, if you interested to read latest news on Health, Beauty, Finance, Financial, Business or Trending Technology, click here.