RBI Grade B Notification 2023 Out Online Application Link for 291 Vacancies: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a short notification for recruitment to the post of Officer in Grade B, (DR)General PY 2023, Officer in Grade B (DR) Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR) and Officer n Grade B (DR) Statistics and Information Management (DSIM) PY 2023. Candidates can apply online from 09 May 2023. The last date of application is 09 June 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
The bank is filling up a total of 291 vacancies across the country of which 222 vacancies are for Officer Grade B General Posts. The selection of the candidates will be done based on an online exam which will be conducted in two phases i.e. RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam and RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam. The exam will be followed by the interview.
The candidates are advised to wait for the RBI Grade B officer recruitment for all the details. Meanwhile, the candidate can check the exam date, salary, eligibility, syllabus, and exam pattern below:
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Overview
Reserve Bank of India is hiring candidates for Grade B 2023 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can go check the RBI Grade B 2023 Notification highlights in the below table.
|Name of Bank||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Grade B|
|Registration Date||May 09 to June 09, 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims ExamMains ExamInterview|
|Number of Attempts||6|
RBI Grade B Important Dates 2023
The important dates of the RBI Jobs for Grade B Officer are announced on short notice. The candidates can check the exam dates and application details below
|RBI Grade B Registration Dates||09 May to 09 June upto 6 PM|
|RBI Grade B General Officer Exam Date (Paper-I)||July 9 to 30, 2023|
|RBI Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Phase-I – Online Examination||July 09, 2023|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination||July 30, 2023|
|RBI Grade B Officer DEPR & DSIM Date||July 16 to Sep 02, 2023|
|RBI Officer Gr B (DR)- DSIM Exam Date||July 16 to August 08, 2023|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card Date||Expected in June or July 2023|
|RBI Grade B Result Date||to be announced|
RBI Grade B 2023 Vacancy
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2023 are announced on short notice. The candidates can check the post-wise distribution of the vacancies in the table given below:
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Officers Grade B General||238|
|Officers Grade B DEPR||38|
|Officers Grade B DSIM||31|
RBI Grade B Exam 2023 – Application Fee
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 850/-
- For RBI Staff – Nil
RBI Grade B Salary 2023
The salary has been described in the table below based on previous year’s salary structure:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Grade B Officer||Rs. 55200/- per month|
|Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||Rs. 44500/- per month|
RBI Grade B Eligibility 2023
Grade B Officer Educational Qualification:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute; OR PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute; OR Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM – A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years; OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and a one-year post-graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years; OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
RBI Grade B Age Limit
Grade B- 21 to 30 years
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2023
Below is the RBI Grade B 2023 Prelims Exam Syllabus to give you an idea about what to prepare for the exam.
|English||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Grammar||Mensuration||Puzzles||Banking & Financial Awareness|
|Vocabulary||Time and Work||Seating Arrangement||Monetary Policies|
|Error Spotting||Average, Ratio, Percentages||Directions and Distance||Economic Terms|
|Comprehension||Speed, Distance and Time||Data Sufficiency||Current Affairs|
|Passage Making||Mixture and Allegations||Blood Relations||Financial & Economics News|
|Jumble Words||Permutation and Combination||Syllogism||Static GK|
|Fill in the Blanks||Data Interpretation||Coding-Decoding||Government Schemes, Agreement & Deals|
|Sentence Framing||Probability||Inequality||Banking terms, rates, processes|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023
- RBI Grade B 2023 Selection will be done in three phases: Phase-I or Prelims; Phase-II or Mains
- and Interview. The Final selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the main exam and interview round.
- Before appearing in the exam, the candidate should understand the exam pattern and syllabus.
RBI Grade B General Phase 1 Exam Pattern:
- Total Number of Questions – 200
- Subject – General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and; iv. Reasoning
- Marks – 200
- Time – 2 hours
- Mode of Exam – Online
RBI Grade B DEPR /DSIM Exam Pattern:
There will be 3 papers as follows:
- Paper-I Objective Type (on Economics) of 100 Marks to be completed in 2 hours
- Paper-II Descriptive Type (on Economics) (Question paper displayed on a computer, answers to be written on paper) of 100 marks to be completed in 3 hours
- Paper-III English – Descriptive (To be typed with the help of a keyboard) of 100 marks to be completed in 1 and half hours.
RBI Grade B Mains Exam Pattern
Those who clear the prelims exam will be called for the mains exam:
|Paper-I (Economic & Social Issues)||Objective||30 Minutes||50|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive||90 Minutes||100|
|Paper-III (Finance and Management)||Objective||30 Minutes||50|
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2023
The admit card for all stages will be provided on the official website . The candidates are required to download the RBI Grade B Prelins Admit Card, RBI Grade B Mains Admit Card and RBI Grade B Interview Admit Card using their registration number and date of birth.
RBI Grade B Result 2023
The bank will prepare a merit list consisting of roll numbers of all the selected candidates in the prelims, mains and interview round. The merit list is prepared in descending order of the marks obtained by candidates after the interview process is complete.
RBI Grade B 2023: Steps to Apply RBI Grade B Recruitment?
The candidates can follow the mentioned steps in the article below to apply for RBI Grade B Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to the RBI website -https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies and click on “Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr.’B’ (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” given under ‘Opportunities@RBI’ >Current Vacancies > Vacancies.
- Step 2: To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai
- Step 3: Click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” on the advertisement page for filling out the ‘Online Application’.
- Step 4: Enter basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration in the online application form as per the specifications given.
- Step 5: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Step 5: Proceed to upload a Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents.
- Step 6: Fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Step 7: Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Step 8: Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled in by you are correct.
- Step 9: Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Step 10: Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Important Links
FAQ | RBI Grade B Notification 2023 Out Online Application Link for 291 Vacancies
Q1. When is the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 coming?
Ans – RBI Grade B Notification 2023 will be released in the 1st Week of April 2023.
Q2. What is the Educational Qualification required for RBI Grade B Exam 2023?
Ans – Candidates with Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible for RBI Grade B Exam 2023.
Q3. What is the age limit to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023?
Ans – The age limit to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 is 21 – 30 years.
Q4. What is the selection process for the latest RBI Grade B 2023 Vacancies?
Ans – The selection process for the latest RBI Grade B 2023 Vacancies includes Prelims, Mains, and Interviews.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Free Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based exclusive Sarkari Results are help job seekers to fill Job application for Sarkari Exam with due diligence.
# Related Tags:
rbi group b, rbi group b syllabus, rbi group b salary, rbi group b eligibility, rbi assistant admit card, rbi grade b, rbi grade b syllabus, rbi assistant 2023, rbi grade b salary, rbi recruitment, rbi grade b eligibility, rbi grade b 2022, rbi grade b 2023, rbi grade b notification, rbi grade b exam pattern,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.