Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the answer keys for levels 1 and level 2. Candidates can download the answer keys from rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The exam for level 1 (Class 1-5 teachers) posts was held on February 25, from 9:30 am to 12 pm. The level 2 exam (Class 6-8) teachers were held on Feb 25, Feb 26, Feb 27, Feb 28 and March 1 in two shifts from 9: 30 am to 12 noon and from 3 pm to 5: 30 pm.
Candidates can raise their objections from March 20 to March 22. Candidates have to pay ₹100 as objection fee per question.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers (Mains) 2023 Details
|Name of Authority||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Test Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (Mains) 2023|
|Name of Post||3rd Grade Teacher (Level 1 & Level 2)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||48000|
|REET Mains Exam Dates||25, 26, 27, 28 February 2023 and 1 March 2023|
|REET Mains Answer Key 2023 Release Date||Released|
How to Download REET Mains Answer Key 2023
REET Mains Answer Key 2023 PDF for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Subject wise can be downloaded by following the below-mentioned steps. Follow the below steps to download the RSSB REET Mains Answer key 2023 with solutions.
- Step 1: Visit the official website RSMSSB, Rajasthan @ https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Step 2: On the homepage of https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/, click on the link reading “REET Mains Answer Key 2023 for Level 1 & 2”.
- Step 3: Choose level 1 or 2 for which you have appeared.
- Step 4: Click on the respective level, you can download the RSSB REET 2023 Answer Key pdf that will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Save the REET Mains Answer Key PDF for future reference.
How to Challenge REET Mains Answer Key 2023?
RSSC has released the REET Mains Answer Key 2023 on official website. Candidate can challenge against answer key if they find any error. The objection regarding REET Mains Answer Key 2023 can be filled with proof by paying fee of Rs. 100 per question from 20 March 2023 to 22 March 2023 through their official login. Candidate are advised the below steps to apply for REET mains Answer Key Objections.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the RSMSSB, Rajasthan @https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ log in using the application number and password.
- Step 2: Click on the “Candidate Information” option and click the “Press Note” Section.
- Step 3: Click on that and the candidate has to fill in their particular details i.e. Registration No, DOB and Captcha
- Step 4: Fill out the form. Select the question and apply for objections that you want to complaint
- Step 5: Upload or Attach your supportive document to justify your objections and pay Rs 100/- fee per question via online mode.
- Step 6: Submit all details and print your objection application form
RSSMB REET 2023 Important Link
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification on Answer Key||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Download Answer Key||Click Here|
FAQ | RSSMB REET 2023 Level 1 and level 2 Answer Keys Released for 48000 Posts
Q1: What is the validity period of the REET certificate?
Ans. The Validity Period of the REET qualifying certificate for appointment will be lifetime.
Q2. When will be the REET Mains examination going to held?
Ans. REET Mains Exam 2023 will e conducted on 25 February -1 March 2023
Q3. What is the REET Mains Answer Key release status currently?
Ans. The Final REET Mains Answer Key 2023 has been released soon on official website.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Free Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based exclusive Sarkari Results are help job seekers to fill Job application for Sarkari Exam with due diligence.
# Related Tags:
Reet, reet result 2021, reet admit card 2021, reet admit card 2022, reet 2022, reet admit card, reet 2021, reet full form, reet exam, reet result,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.