UPPSC Notification 2023 | 173 Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published the notification for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination (PCS) Exam 2023 on the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC PCS 2023 Online Application is also available on the website. The candidates are required to submit UPPSC Pre Application much before he last date i.e. 03 April 2023.
This year, the commission is filling around 173 vacancies for recruitment of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax), District Commandant, Home guards, Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury), Cane Inspector and Other Posts.
Those who successfully apply for the exam will be called to appear for UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam 2023 on 14 May 2023.
Candidates can check the other details related to UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 in the article given below:
UPPSC PCS Salary 2023
Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination carrying the pay scale as per 6th pay commission of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/
UPPSC PCS 2023 Overview
The candidates can check the details regarding important dates, vacancies and others related to UPPSC PCS Exam 2023 in the table below:
|Name of the Exam Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2023.|
|Selection Process||Prelims > Mains > Interview|
|UPPSC PCS Registration Dates||03 March to 03 April 2023|
|UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Date||14 May 2023|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Date||23 September 2023|
UPPSC PCS 2023 Notification and Online Application Link
UPPSC released the detailed notification on 03 March 2023. UPPSC Pre Notification consists of the online application process, application fee, pre and mains exam details and other information.
|UPPSC PCS Notification Download||Click Here|
|UPPSC PCS Online Application Link||Click Here|
|To find Gigjobs||Click Here|
UPPSC PCS 2023 Important Dates
UPPSC has released a notification according to which the online registration begins on 03 March 2023. The candidates can check the other important details in the table below:
|UPPSC PCS Notification Release Date||03 March 2023|
|UPPSC PCS 2023 Online Application Starting Date||03 March 2023|
|UPPSC PCS 2023 Online Registration End Date||03 April 2023|
|UPPSC PCS Pre Admit Card Date 2023||May 2023|
|UPPSC Pre-Exam Date 2023||14 May 2023|
|UPPSC Pre Result Date 2023||to be announced|
|UPPSC Mains Exam Date 2023||23 September 2023|
|UPPSC Interview Date 2023||to be announced|
UPPSC PCS 2023 Vacancy Details
UPPSC has 173 vacancies for various posts. The candidates would be able to check the post details in the below
|Deputy Collector||Assistant Accounts Officer(Treasury)||Sub Registrar|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Commercial Tax Officer||Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
|Block Development Officer||District Minority Welfare Officer||District Probation Officer|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||District Food Marketing Officer||District Administrative Officer|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)||Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
|District Commandant Home guards||Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1 and Grade-2)|
|Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)||Area Rationing Officer||District Programme Officer|
|Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner||District Backward Welfare Officer||District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer|
|District Cane Officer U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||Naib Tehsildar||Labour Enforcement Officer|
|Superintendent Jail||District Saving Officer||Excise Inspector|
|Manager Credit (Small Industries),||District Panchayat Raj Officer||Child Development Project Officer,|
|Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)||District Social Welfare Officer||Food safety Officer|
|Executive Officer Grade I /Assistant Nagar Ayukta||Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)||Deputy Jailor|
|District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts||District Supply Officer Grade-2||Technical Assistant (Geophysics)|
|Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)||Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare),||Technical Assistant (Geology)|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Passenger/Goods Tax Officer||Management Officer/Manager (Estate Department)|
|Senior Lecturer DIET||District Handicapped Welfare Officer||Information Officer/District Information officer|
|Assistant Commissioner Industries,||Assistant District||Manager (Khadi and Village Industries)|
|Statistical Officer||Employment Assistance Officer||Chemist|
|Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)||Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)||Officer on Special Duty (Computer) (Khadi and Village Industries)|
UPPSC Application Fees 2023
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges as mentioned in the notification shall be done through online mode only within the dates notified, shall be as follows:-
|General/ OBC / Economically weaker sections||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Differently Abled Person||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women||According to their original category|
UPPSC PCS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the post-wise vacancy details below:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer – Master Degree in Any Stream.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II) Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET – Master’s Degree with B.Ed.
- Chemist – Master’s Degree M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with 3 Years Experience.
- Officer on Special Duty Computer – Computer Engineering Degree OR First Class Master Degree with PG Diploma in Computer and 1 Year Experience.
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch) – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture.
- Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor’s degree in Economics OR Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma OR Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relations / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Management Officer / Manager Estate Department – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics OR Sociology OR Commerce and PG Diploma OR PG Degree in Law / Labour Relation / Labour Welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social Work / Social Welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Technical Assistant Geophysics – Master’s Degree with 50% Marks Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology (with Physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. Level.
- Tax Assessment Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics OR Commerce with 55% Marks.
18 to 40 years
UPPSC PCS 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam
- UPPSC PCS Mains Exam
- UPPSC PCS Interview
UPPSC PCS 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
The prelims exam consists of two papers which shall be conducted on OMR Sheets. The total marks of the exam are 200 and two be completed in two hours. The candidates can check the details regarding the exam pattern in the table below:
|Name of the Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I: General Studies 1 (GS)||150 Questions||200||2 Hours|
|Paper – II: General Studies II (CSAT) Qualifying in Nature||100 Questions||200||2 Hours|
UPPSC PCS Pre Syllabus 2023
The questions will be framed from the following topics in the exam:
|Current events of National and International importance|
|Indian History: Ancient, Medieval, Modern:|
|Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World|
|Indian Governance and Polity|
|Social and Economic Development|
|Environmental Ecology, Climate Change, and Biodiversity|
UPPSC PCS 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualified for the PCS prelims exam will be called to appear for the main exam. The UPPSC Mains Exam has eight papers that are descriptive in nature. It is a merit-deciding round. The marks of the main exam will be considered for the final selection of the candidates.
- General Hindi – 150 Marks
- Essay – 200 Marks
- General Studies I – 200 Marks
- General Studies II – 200 Marks
- General Studies III – 200 Marks
- General Studies IV – 200 Marks
- General Studies V- 200 Marks
- General Studies VI – 200 Marks
UPPSC PCS 2023 Interview
Those who clear the mains exam will be called for the UPPSC Personnel Interview. The Interview will be of 100 Marks
Steps to Fill for UPPSC Application Form 2023
Anyone who is interested to apply for UPPSC Application form must follow the given below steps to successfully submit their UPPSC online application form 2023. Follow the below steps for filling application form for UP PCS 2023.
- Step-1 Candidates must visit the UPPSC official website @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Step-2 Click on the “Recruitment link given in the head bar and select “Apply Online”
- Step-3 Click on the Apply Online link and a new window will be opened on the screen
- Step-4 Select the UPPSC PCS 2023 exam and press the Apply button.
- Step-5 First complete the UPPSC PCS registration process by providing the relevant details.
- Step-6 Now pay the requisite application fee.
- Step-7 Fill in any other relevant detail if required.
- Step-8 Upload the scanned documents as asked in the application form.
- Step-9 Press submit to successfully complete the UPPSC PCS application form 2023.
- Step-10 Take a printout of the same for future reference.
FAQ’s | UPPSC Notification 2023 | 173 Vacancies
Q1. Is UPPSC Application 2023 started?
Ans. Yes, UPPSC Applicate has started from 3rd March 2023
Q2. What is the last date to UPPSC Apply online 2023?
Ans. Last date to UPPSC Apply online 2023 is 6th April 2023
Q3. What is the UPPSC’s role?The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the agency responsible for recruiting all entry-level positions in the state’s various Group A and Group B civil services.
Ans – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the agency responsible for recruiting all entry-level positions in the state’s various Group A and Group B civil services.
Q4. When will the registration process for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) PCS 2023 exam begin?
Ans – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will start accepting applications for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination on 3 March 2023.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Free Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based exclusive Sarkari Results are help job seekers to fill Job application for Sarkari Exam with due diligence.
# Related Tags:
Uppsc, uppsc syllabus, uppsc admit card, uppsc full form, uppsc exam date 2022, uppsc exam date 2021, uppsc calendar 2022, uppsc result 2021, uppsc result, uppsc ae,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Are you looking for Private Gig Jobs, check-out the latest jobs click on the links. To know about the latest article on HR related updates, click here. If you interested to read in Bengal Questions Answers on different subjects, click here. Also, if you interested to read latest news on Health, Beauty, Finance, Financial, Business or Trending Technology, click here.