UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Direct Link to Apply for 322 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2023 on its official website -upsc.gov.in. According to the detailed notification released, a total of 322 posts are to be filled in various Central Armed Police Forces including BSF, CRFP, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
Both Male and Female Graduates who are not more than 25 years of age can apply for these posts with the official website -upsconline.nic.in. Commission will be conducting the written exam for these posts on August 06, 2023
Candidates with requisite educational qualification can apply for these posts on or before May 16, 2023. A total of 322 posts are to be filled under the recruitment drive for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2023: Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date for Online Application||May 16, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Age Limit||20 to 25 Yrs|
UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Important Dates
|UPSC CAPF Notification Date 2023||April 26, 2023|
|Last Date of CAPF AC 2023 Registration||May 16, 2022|
|Modification in OTR Profile:||17 May to 23 May 2023|
|UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Exam Date||06 August 2023|
UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Vacancy Details
UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2023
Written exam for successfully applied candidates will be conducted on Aug 06, 2023, The written exam ill comprise two papers. Paper I Paper II.
PSC CAPF (AC) 2023 Selection Process
The candidate has to go through the following stages to get selected for Assistant Commandant vacancies:
- Written Examination
- Physical test
CAPF Exam Pattern- Stage 1
- Paper I & II will be in bilingual language-Hindi & English, excluding English paper.
- Paper I is of 2 hours duration and Paper II is of 3 Hours duration.
- Paper- I will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with negative marking of 1/3rd marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II is a descriptive format paper that includes Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/ language skills that will be English only.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- Paper 1 will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper 2 will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Paper-I is a qualifying stage; Paper-II will only be checked of those candidates who clear the Paper I.
|Paper Name||Time Duration||Marks|
|Paper- I General and Mental Ability||2 hours||250 marks|
|Paper-II General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||3 Hours||200 marks|
CAPF Stage II Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters||—|
CAPF Stage III: Interview/Personality Test
The candidates declared passed in the second stage of the CAPF exam, will be called for the interview/personality test. The interview/ personality test for 150 marks will be conducted on the UPSC premises in New Delhi. After the interview/personality test, the final result will be declared.
UPSC CAPF 2023 Syllabus
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2023 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are discussed below:
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2023 for Paper 1
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
1. General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2023 for Paper 2
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2023 for Paper 2 consists of General Studies, Essay(English or Hindi), précis writing & Comprehension and it has been divided into two parts.
Part A: Part A covers the Essay section. Essay topics will be based on Indian history especially the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability. Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks.
Part B: Part B covers Comprehension, précis writing, and other communications/language skills. Part B contains 120 marks. It will be attempted in English only. The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counterarguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2023:
The admit cards will be available at www.upsconline.nic.in All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D.
UPSC CAPF 2023 Salary
CAPF notification also contains the pay structure which is divided into post-wise salaries. With the basic pay of Assistant Commandant in the Central Armed Police Force of UPSC, there come other allowances too. Check the below table that represents the approximate salary of each rank:
|Rank||Pay Scale (Basic Pay)||Pay Band|
|Director-General||Rs. 2,25,000||Apex Fixed|
|Additional Director General||Rs. 1,82,200 – Rs. 2,24,100||HAG|
|Inspector General||Rs. 1,44,000 – Rs. 2,18,000||Pay Band – 4|
|Deputy Inspector General||Rs. 1,31,000 – Rs. 2,16,600||Pay Band – 4|
|Sr. Commandant||Rs. 1,23,000 – Rs.2,15,900||Pay Band – 4|
|Commandant||Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200||Pay Band – 3|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700||Pay Band – 3|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500||Pay Band – 3|
How to Apply for CAPF AC 2023 Recruitment
- Visit to the official website of UPSC – https://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2022 ‘ and then on ‘Click here’
- Register for the exam by ‘at One Time Registration (OTR) platform
- After registration, click on ‘Click Here for Part II भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें’
- Pay the Application Fee and submit your form
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Important Links
FAQ | UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Direct Link to Apply for 322 Posts
Q1. How may posts are to be filled and in which paramilitary forces?
Ans. – A total of 322 posts are to be filled in various Central Armed Police Forces including BSF, CRFP, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
Q2. What is the age limit for CAPF 2023?
Ans – The minimum age limit for the CAPF exam is 20 years, and the maximum age for the CAPF exam is 25 years.
Q3. What is UPSC CAPF 2023 Exam Date ?
Ans – The UPSC CAPF 2023 exam will be conducted on 06 August 2023.
Find the latest Sarkari Job or download Sarkari Result, Admit Card and Answer Key. You can also set free Sarkari Job Alert to receive notification about your Job. Our Recruitment Board based selective Current Affairs are exclusively framed based on previous years Sarkari Exam questions and seeing the importance and possibility of repeat in upcoming Sarkari Exam.
# Related Tags:
upsc capf, upsc capf syllabus, upsc capf 2022, upsc capf notification 2022, upsc capf exam date 2022, upsc capf 2022 notification, upsc capf exam pattern, upsc capf admit card, upsc capf age limit, upsc exam date 2022, upsc exam date 2023, upsc recruitment 2022, upsc recruitment 2023,
Disclaimer: All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We are not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.